Tuesday, February 27, 2007

From Margaret

If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.
> Happy moments, praise God.
> Difficult moments, seek God.
> Quiet moments, worship God.
> Painful moments, trust God.
> Every moment, thank God.
>
> The Poem
> I knelt to pray but not for long,
> I had too much to do.
> I had to hurry and get to work
> For bills would soon be due.
> So I knelt and said a hurried prayer,
> And jumped up off my knees.
> My Christian duty was now done
> My soul could rest at ease.....
> All day long I had no time
> To spread a word of cheer
> No time to speak of Christ to friends, They'd laugh at me I'd fear.
> No time, no time, too much to do,
> That was my constant cry,
> No time to give to souls in need
> But at last the time, the time to die.
> I went before the Lord,
> I came, I stood with downcast eyes.
> For in his hands God held a book;
> It was the book of life.
> God looked into his book and said
> "Your name I cannot find
> I once was going to write it down...
> But never found the time"
>
>> Joy
> I live in my own little world.
> But it's OK... They know me
> Here!
> If you look at what you do not have in life, you don't have anything,
> If you look at what you have in life, you have everything.
>

No comments: